Register for our Tourist Guide Course
Please fill in the online form
below or download the form.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FILL IN ALL REQUIRED FIELDS.
IF YOU DON’T SEE THE SUCCESS MESSAGE AFTER SUBMITTING –
CHECK THE FORM FIELDS AGAIN.
The following is required to register for our Tour Guide Course:
- A completed Registration Form Online or Download
- Signed original of the Code of Conduct and Ethics
- A non-refundable, 3 month lapsible deposit of ZAR 3,200 for 2018 courses or 3,500 for 2019 courses (fax or email deposit slip).
- A short CV containing information pertaining to your education and employment history.
- A certified copy of your RSA ID or
- A certified copy of Alternate ID (if applicable): Work Permit(Tourism Related) / Passport / Refugee Status Document / Study Permit / ( Permanent) Residency Document or a valid Work Permit allowing you to work as a Tourist Guide.
- A PASSPORT Number is very important if you are non South African citizen.
- If you speak a language other than ENGLISH, you are required to hand in proof of fluency: a letter from an official body such as a university or embassy.
It is a prerequisite to obtain a basic First Aid Certificate to qualify for registration as a tourist guide. It can be done through any accredited First Aid Training Institution. Please contact us for advise and help concerning your First Aid Certificate. For your convenience please deposit the required amount directly into the account of LIVINGSTONE TOURISM ACADEMY. Please FAX or EMAIL the Deposit Slip & Registration Form, ID copy & CV to the office at the Fax Number: 086 212 5431. Please find our bank account details on the registration form or on our contact page.