- Get a website from La dolce vITa – Web design Cape Town . Livingstone Tour Guide Academy Students receive a discount. Contact
- For Search Engine Optimization contact Cape Town SEO
- For Business Cards and Flyers ask us for our preferred Suppliers.
- List your Tourism Guide Business on Websites like www.capetown.travel
- It is great if you can offer Transport to your Guests – promote it.
- Offer Shuttles Services
- Make sure you have all applicable Documents and Permissions for transporting Customers like: Clearance or roadworthy certificates to transport passengers. Public Road Carrier Permit to transport passengers. Cross-border transport permits. Appropriate insurance meaning General Public Liability and Passenger Liability.
Tourist Guide Advice by LIVINGSTONE TOURISM GUIDE SCHOOL CAPE TOWN
What comes next after you have successfully finished your Cape Town Tourist Guide course and your are a CATHSSETA approved Tourism Guide ?
On this Page you will find some helpful Hints and Tips for your Tour Guiding Business in South Africa.
Contact Livingstone Tourism Academy if you have a specific request.
Tourist Guide Advice by Livingstone Tourism Academy Cape Town.
- Contact Guesthouses and Hotels and offer your Tourist Guide Services to them.
- Connect with Specialists for example Karin Koch from Welgemeend Conference and Function Venue Cape Town. She is a Food and Wine expert and can offer your guests food and wine courses.
- Consider becoming a Member of SATSA – The Southern Africa Tourism Services Association
- Be pro active and offer your clients portable Wifi devices from MobileWiFi. They hire out pocket routers including a South African SIM card. This enables your clients to connect to the internet anywhere at anytime.
- New business and financial planning for start-ups made easy. Contact Patrick email@example.com.
- Promote and Connect your Tour Guiding Business on social Platforms like: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Google+ Tumblr.